Sunday, August 15, 2021

Contest Winners

 


Congrats to all that left comments.  If you left a comment on my contest post, you won.  "Defgav", "Old Cards", "Deogolf" and "Tookie". That was easy.  Now just send an email to ctnwblog@gmail.com along with your mailing address and I'll get this 1962 Buck O'Neil card in the mail.  

If you also bought a Series 3 pack and have this card already, let me know and I'll substitute one of my previous contest winner cards.  Choose from 1968 Gibson, 1968 Seaver or 1982 Sandberg/Boggs.




The Series 3 packs have been going quickly with more than half of them selling in the first week. But there are still several left. Hit the PayPal link here to order.  I also have individual cards from all 3 series available on eBay.  My seller's name there is "ctnwblog_8".

Quantity

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again for all your support.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the give-away and thanks for making your blog one of the most interesting on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Will send an email in the morning!

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm computer illiterate. Other than that...THIS SITE ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete