Monday, April 20, 2020

MLB Dream Bracket Alt-Topps Cards Part 2

Another simulated game featuring the All-Time lineups of the White Sox and the Royals begins today at 10 am Eastern time.  And again I put together 4 cards of each team, One pitcher and three position players. For the Sox I took the knuckler, Wilbur Wood, Minnie Minoso, Luke Appling and Carlton Fisk.  For the Royals I have the side-armed Dan Quisenberry, George Brett, Bo Jackson and Freddie Patek.

The cards themselves a based on an unused Topps prototype, presumably from the late sixties. And more info on the games themselves can be found here,





2 comments:

  1. Good looking cards. I am primarily a 60's guy,but Brett and Fisk are two of my favorite players from the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Fisk from the '80s, but that's because I'm a White Sox fan.

      Delete