Friday, August 21, 2026

Bleacher Bound - Please Share

I couldn't be prouder of my kids.  My daughter, my son and my daughter-in-law have collaborated on a new website.  


It's called Bleacher Bound and it just went live.  It's an all inclusive guide to the MLB ballparks.  It includes tickets, transportation, concession reviews, seating guide, history, hotels and what to do in the area before and after the game.

I really have no idea if anyone reads this blog anymore.  I haven't been active on it in a long time.  But if you are still out there and are as much of a sports fan as I am, please use this guide and share it on whatever social media you happen to enjoy.

They worked hard on this, including the grueling and tedious chores or going to ball games and indulging in the local fare.  (Ok, that part sounds pretty fun actually)  The sight is beautifully crafted, well researched and most importantly a useful guide for fans, local or traveling.  There are recommendations for seating that even includes a sun tracker that will let you know which seats are in the sun or shade by the time of day. (How's that for something you didn't know you needed?)





No comments:

Post a Comment