Friday, August 12, 2011

1969 Topps Checklist Ron Santo


Here is a list of the cards I made for my other blog. I made this checklist now because I've gotten a bit bored with the original idea for this blog. It sounded like a cool concept when I started but it really wasn't as challenging as I first thought. 

Along the way, I started making my own Ron Santo cards, and because I enjoyed that, I started this blog, and pursued that interest further. I may go back to that blog from time to time. I plan to continue with some of the ideas started on it, like the player manager cards or using football card formats on baseball cards. But most of my future creations will be posted right here.

Click this link to check out the Cards That Never Were that appeared on Six Degrees of Ron Santo.

No comments:

Post a Comment