Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1968 Topps Nolan Ryan

Going Horizontal




Sometimes life gets busy and we all need to take a break. I haven't abandoned the blog but it has been put on the back shelf. I do have several cards made that I want to share, and a few continuing themes that I don't want to leave unfinished.  

This is one of those cards I had sitting around. I made it in response to a comment by Vonnoosh back in June. I was also starting to play with the idea of making horizontal "action" cards in sets where none existed. This was before I decide to use All Star Game MVPs as the subject for the Horizontal cards.

I have every intention of continuing this blog for my own entertainment if nothing else. I may post a little less frequently, but I have a few new ideas I want to explore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment