Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Shout-Out


This is a site after my own heart. First it is loaded with cool home-made cards. Second it features one of my childhood favorite players, Dick Allen


I love that Allen wore a jersey with Wampum 60 during his final year on the A's (Wampum High School, Class of 1960). I love that he wore a helmet on the field. I love that he smoked in the dugout. 


His other themes are Familiar Faces/Strange Places. Done in the 1974 Topps style.


Tributes to 1976 and 1980 Phillies Teams.


College All Americans in the 1971 Topps Style, Minor Stars in the 1983 Topps Style,


St. Patrick's Day cards in the 1969 Topps Style and the White Sox in their 1976 era softball uniforms colorized and presented on 1961 Topps format. (They look really cool so I won't bother asking why.)

This site has so many great custom cards as well as pictures you won't find anywhere else. I can't recommend it enough.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. Your site is pretty awesome also.

    I am always looking for ideas - so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

    Andy @ DAHoF

    ReplyDelete