Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Shout-Out

This will be a regular feature of this blog. I have a number of sites that I like checking out. There are so many people making Cards That Never Were. I will try to link people who happened across my blog to these other sites. For my first "Shout-Out":


This is one of my favorite blogs and one of the main reasons is because of his version of "Cards That Never Were". He includes many pre-rookie cards and star players on unfamiliar teams with a slant toward Chicago players and teams. 



  

He also created "WSC Birth Year Cards". These feature recent White Sox players on cards issued in their birth year.





Please click on the links above to check out all of his creations and be sure to check his blog for other cool cards plus White Sox game summaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment