Friday, April 9, 2021

Contest Winners

First of all, thank you to all that commented on my latest contest.  I decided to send all of you both cards.  I really appreciate the regular followers of this blog, even though my posting is spotty at best.  So if you were one of those who posted a comment on my contest post, email me your address (ctnwblog@gmail.com) and I'll mail them out.  Thanks again!


If you like the cards, you can support my addiction by purchasing a pack (the link is in the right margin).  I also have individual cards from both packs available on eBay.  My seller name is ctnwblog_8.   Once, I get close to my break even point, I'll make another pack.

I am also working on a project now that will mean plenty of posts to come.  I've hinted at these before.  I'm making a lot of Cards That Never Were.  Once they're done, I'll be posting a few times a
week.  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the contest and your generosity in sending us both cards. I thoroughly enjoy your blog and look forward to your postings whenever you have time to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Can't wait to have that Seaver in my Seaver binder! Email coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. I am stoked to receive both cards! I am such a fan of your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete